Sie befinden sich hier
The INSPIRE platform administration office ensures targeted and structured accessibility for interested startups and SMEs:
- Initial response to your inquiry
- Assignment to a suitable core partner
- Creation of a short version of your request for the development project (INSPIRE OnePager)
- Inquiry of concrete cooperation interest at the partner
- Formation of a contact group between you and partner interested in cooperation as part of a guided kick-off meeting (scheduled within 4 weeks after presentation of the abstract)
- As soon as the contact group decides to implement the project, the contact group turns into a “INSPIRE project consortium” (template for LOI with confirmation of cooperation and declaration of confidentiality is provided by the INSPIRE office). From here on, the administration office is no longer involved, but continues to be your contact for any questions that may arise throughout the project.